iFRAME MODULE OPTIONS
You have the option to embed the following Everyware pages to your site.
• Payments: https://portal.everyware.com/Payments
• Messages: https://portal.everyware.com/Messages
• Campaigns: https://portal.everyware.com/Campaigns
• Contacts: https://portal.everyware.com/Contacts
• Settings: https://portal.everyware.com/Settings
iFRAME NAV EXAMPLES
You can embed Everyware pages with or without Everyware nav turned on. To have Everyware navigation turned off for your iFramed site, let your Account Representative to hide it during setup. See examples of iframed sites with and without Everyware navigation showing below.
Example Everyware Pages + Partner Nav
Example the Everyware Payments Page with Nav OFF
Example Everyware Messages Page with Everyware Nav ON
What You Don't See
The standard Everyware iFrame experience excludes:
- Welcome Tutorial Pop Up Screens
- New Staff Welcome Emails
- Profile Icon with Dropdown Menu Options: Logout, Change Locations, Get Help, Individual Profile Settings
- Everyware Search Bar
Work with your Everyware Rep to plan your standard user types, training, technical support, sign in/out, location changes, alerts and other individual Everyware profile settings prior to launch.
Updated over 1 year ago